XYplorer Pro is a file managing system that comes with a user-friendly interface & supports multiple tabs. This application is similar to Windows Explorer, so you shouldn’t have any issues getting around its features. So, users can open a new tab or pane location, copy a selected row to the clipboard, & renames files in several ways (e.g., batch, set extension, edit item names). You can also move, copy or backup files & folders, open an item with command-line arguments, swap names, create shortcuts, wipe files, and set the modified date to the current one.
But you can even preview and compare files, use the undo, redo & search functions, check out an activity log, configure a selection filter (wildcard patterns or a regular expression) & look for templates. On top of that, users can sort items according to various parameters (e.g., attributes, comments), customize columns, iconize, and rename tabs. You can lock the tree, calculate folder sizes, add and edit tags, create a favorites list, manage user-defined commands, toggle the active pane, run scripts, & more.
The program takes up low system resources, includes a comprehensive help file, supports keyboard shortcuts, and has an excellent response time. I haven’t encountered any issues. It seems that XYplorer comes with all the right functions (& more) for a file manager. I strongly recommend it to all users, regardless of their experience level.
It is a professional file manager for the Windows operating system that can also be useful as a replacement for Windows Explorer. A limited Home version is even available that retails for about half the price of the Pro version. Both versions come with free lifetime updates & are offered as a portable & installed version.
Windows Explorer users should feel right at home when they start the program for the first time. The traditional two-paned interface displays folders on the left and the selected folder’s contents on the right. Unlike in Windows Explorer, though, it is possible to customize the interface significantly to display more or less data on the screen.
Searches in Tabs
Do you often search the system for files added in the last 24 hours? Do you quickly need a list of all text files containing the name? Let a “finding tab” do this or any other search task at a single click!
The Address Bar holds not just folders but also files, URLs, & search terms. Yes, users can enter search patterns directly into the Address Bar. Put “?” between location & search pattern (Boolean operators & Regular Expressions allowed).
The Tree & List offers a suite of bizarre highlighting options to increase visual grip. Highlight Folder, Boxed Branch, Highlight Focused Row, Highlight Sorted Column, Favorite Folder Bold, Colored Grid, all colors are fully customizable.
It features a high-end search engine with tremendous power and incredible speed. It fully supports Boolean Logic, Regular Expressions, advanced pattern matching, Boolean RegExp (the Boolean combination of any number of Regular Expressions). Whole word & fuzzy matching, content search (look for text strings inside files, wildcards supported), multiple location search, a Duplicate File Finder, & much more.
A customizable toolbar where most buttons have a specific right-click menu. Additionally, many controls feature a dropdown menu.
The Floating Preview, quickly toggled by F11, shows the current file in a non-modal preview window whose size & absolute screen position is stored between sessions. It supports all types of images, & snapshot previews for HTML, PDF, MPEG, DWG, etc., everything your system can generate thumbnails for. Resizing the window resizes the preview in real-time.
- Set Archive Attribute. Now users can automatically set the archive attribute on all-recursive contents in a renamed folder. It allows backup operations by programs like XCOPY to decide what you need to back up.
- Swap Panes. Now you can swap both panes’ positions, including tabs, breadcrumbs, and the pane dimensions—good news for left-to-right draggers.
- Buttons In Catalog. Now users can easily add toolbar buttons with their icons, captions, & functionality to the Catalog. So this Catalog can serve as a second, vertical toolbar.
- Backup Logged. Backup & sync operations are now added to the action log. Users cannot undo them (that would be not very sensible), but they have them nicely logged now, so they can look up what they have done & when.
- Autosize Name Column Right Margin. Isn’t it annoying when on authorize the name column springs to a width far beyond the window corner where you can’t see it anyway? And where users are forced to horizontally scroll the list to enable you to grab the column separator to make it smaller again manually? Not anymore! Now users can define a minimal margin from the right window border. The name column will not go beyond the margin on autosize.
- Adaptive Name Column Width. Tick it to soften the name column’s width when resizing the list so that all other columns keep their width and visibility. Try it; you’ll quickly get used to it.
- Compilation Soundtrack, they are compiled to the music of Norah Jones.
- CPU: 1 GHz Pentium
- RAM: 1024MB RAM
- Display: A monitor resolution of at least 800×600 pixels is recommended
How to Crack?
- First of all, get the XYplorer Pro from the given beneath hyperlink.
- Turn off the virus guard and web connection.
- After obtain, unpack, or extract the RAR file and open it.
- Then, run the setup and shut it from in every single place.
- Open the crack folder, copy it, and paste it into the setup folder and run it.
- Activate this system.
- All completed.
- Also, Download ReaConverter Pro