Security Monitor Pro Full
Security Monitor Pro Full is a surveillance utility designed to assist users in supervising vital locations and stop any possible hazard. This utility supports about 32 cameras simultaneously, so there is no such thing as wanting to fret a few blind spots.
The app supports IP and USB cameras. When connected, cameras need to be assigned a brand and a model title from an existing list. Users can set the preview options, like video resolution, frame rate, or display title. Additionally, you can choose a motion sensitivity level, depending on whether they wish to learn of the slightest movement or the more relevant ones. It can highlight any detected motion in red, so they become apparent to whoever watches the cameras.
When movement is detected, the app can perform a series of actions like begin video recording, save the file to WMV format, capture photographs from the camera & save them to JPEG files, or send email notifications to the owner. Moreover, it might add the recorded movies and pictures to the person’s FTP account.
The recorded movies and the captured pictures can function several kinds of user-defined stamps, like the date and time (really useful if users might wish to use the recordings as legal proof), a text caption, or a watermark.
To avoid false alarms, users can mask a specific area from the camera’s view, and the app will then ignore any actions taking place in that region.
Security Monitor Pro Full
Another choice for users is to broadcast the video online to supervise a location, even when they don’t seem to be in front of the pc running Security Monitor Pro. Being a user-friendly piece of software, Security Monitor Pro is a good option for anybody wishing to extend their safety stage. It can be utilized efficiently even by the less skilled.
Configuration takes just a few minutes, even for a novice. Currently, more than 2250 different IP camera models & virtually all Webcams are supported. Security Monitor Pro is essentially the most feature-rich IP video surveillance software. When movement is detected, you’ll be able to configure the app to create a video recording of the event, take photographs, sound an alarm, or send you an email notification.
Every camera has its settings for motion detection, recording, and actions. You’ll be able to schedule cameras to monitor for movement between certain instances or on specific days of the week. Security Monitor Pro can routinely add recorded video and pictures to an FTP server for backup or remote viewing on a site.
An optional hidden mode keeps this software running in the background, with no Windows taskbar icons. No one will know video surveillance app is running on the PC. Events are recorded from the origin a few seconds before movement is detected. It lets you see the triggering event that happens in the first few seconds. Security Monitor Pro preserves proof of all actions in an occasion log by date and displayed by digital camera title.
- Control up to 32 camera feeds concurrently.
- Use Webcams and IP cameras
- View JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4, & H.264 stream from IP cameras
- Support for 1,500 camera models and counting
- Pan, tilt, and zoom cameras to regulate coverage areas
- Supports High Res cameras, with multi-resolution recording
- Export and Import cameras with individual settings
- Function in hidden mode
- Set motion-triggered alerts individually for every camera, with adjustable sensitivity
- Use the Mask Area function to exclude areas from motion detection.
- Get informed by email when an alert is triggered.
- Capture and save movies on motion detection to save disk space
- Schedule your digital camera to begin recording routinely
- Add timestamp and watermarks to your footage.
- Add recordings automatically to an FTP server.
- Built-in Media Analyzer for quick evaluation of all captured events
- Filter recordings by camera and time
- Play movies with 4x speed and view only keyframes
- Keep a whole event log for all cameras.
- Auto-deletion of previous recordings to free disk space
- Broadcast video feeds live on the Internet.
A new, easy method to add your IP camera
You’ll be able to add your camera in Security Monitor Pro with the image URL and IP address. That is useful while you don’t have the camera brand and model info.
Access Security Monitor Pro from a web browser
Watch a stay preview, view recordings and event logs for your cameras on any device with a web browser inside your LAN.
Control Security Monitor Pro from your Android device
View and control your cameras utilizing remote access. Securely view recordings and event logs from the web using your Android device. You can even perform monitoring, video recording, and photo capture.
License Plate Detection (add on)
Generate an alert when a particular or license plate is detected. Possible alert actions include recording a video, capture a photograph, send notifications, and more.
Set up notifications to be conveyed through SMS (text message)
In addition to email notifications, now you can receive alert notifications through SMS.
Upload pictures primarily based on file size.
Control upload of pictures to an FTP account that is greater or less than the size you specify.
- CPU: 1.4 GHz or better processor
- RAM: 1024 MB RAM or more
- HDD Space: 1 GB free hard disk space on installation drive (10 MB required for installed files)
- At least one web camera or IP camera
The best way to Download, Set up, and Use?
- First, download the Security Monitor Pro Full from the below link or button.
- After that, install it, run it.
- Then, use the crack for the activation course.
- Finally, Done. Enjoy!
- Also, Download Adguard Premium PC