ClipDiary Crack is a full-featured clipboard manager that stores all clipboard items and helps you paste them back later. There’s a significant number of features waiting for you in the app, so it could take some time until you manage to discover them all. The good thing is that wizard will load at the first software launch provide you with an in-depth overview of the essential tools. Plus, a comprehensive help guide comprises all the info you need on any of the built-in features.
First of all, it stores all clipboard items in a clean and straightforward GUI while offering advanced controls to search for a specific entry, browse pages if you’ve got tons of stored items, or reset filters. Clicking on the displayed entries gives users the option to paste the text in the active window, rename or delete it, copy or paste as the plain text & save to file. A decent amount of info is available, too, such as the source application & creation date.
This app integrates hotkey support to open the clip selection dialog box quickly, copy the earlier or the next clip to the clipboard, automatically paste a clip after the quick copy/paste the current clipboard content as plain text. There are many other options available, including flexible parameters that concern the pasting process, the interface, & filters.
It quietly sits in the Windows System Tray & doesn’t slow down the machine at all. Just a tiniest CPU usage was experienced during my use, and the app runs smoothly on all Windows iterations.
Moreover, it is one of the best clipboard managers in the software market, offering an awe-inspiring feature package. It has a clean & well thought out GUI, compelling features, & plenty of information to appeal to all user categories. It provides access to long-forgotten items saved to your clipboard. While the program functions exceptionally well, certain things could have made this program better.
The program’s UI is slightly confusing but not impossible to manage. Most users will want to take a trip to the Help file to start since there is little direction on managing the clipboard. Luckily, a little experimentation improved a great deal. Operating this program proved equally confusing but was extremely useful. Items are stored on an extended clipboard that keeps track of every picture or piece of text ever copied.
Users can search through them and then copy and paste them wherever necessary. This process was relatively simple, but we foresee difficulty once a high number of items fill the clipboard. While a short description is given for each item, we would have liked to view a record of the date it was placed on the clipboard to help keep everything organized. The program doesn’t offer many features beyond its primary function; however, its hot-key option is excellent, allowing people to set their key commands to speed up the full copy and paste process.
Clipdiary Free Download
The contents of the standard clipboard always change as you use it to copy and paste various information. But the user’s data isn’t stored for a long time – when you turn off the PC or copy some other text, the data is lost. Usually, that isn’t a big issue, but have you ever needed the information you copied 30 minutes or an hour ago? Maybe the computer is hanging, and the program hasn’t saved the data. Or you may want to recall what you were doing at the computer for a month or a year ago. There are many situations in which you might like to restore your clipboard content. We suggest an excellent solution.
Install our clipboard utility, and you’ll never lose data once copied. This clipboard app, which runs on Windows startup, will record everything placed on the clipboard into the database. All you have to do is press the Hotkey combination or click the program icon in the system tray. Clipdiary can log clipboard history and record data in several formats: plain text, RTF (Rich Text Format) and images (BMP), HTML, files, and so on. So, besides saving parts of the text, you can easily make a series of screenshots, and Clipdiary will save them for you. Why not try it?
- Quickly find & paste a piece of text that was in the clipboard some time ago.
- Find any data that was once placed into the clipboard.
- Restore the clipboard contents (if they were accidentally overwritten)
- It has a New option, “Watch file for changes,” for templates database. Turned off by default, if users want to use a shared database – they should manually turn it on.
- A few bugs were discovered in the older version.
- Synchronization of the Snippets database between computers using cloud services (Dropbox, MS OneDrive, etc.)
- Also, it has an automatic backup for the Snippets database.
- You’ll get a restore for the Snippets database from backup.
- Also, A new Option – Exit Confirmation (Options – Advanced – Trobleshuting).
- They’ve fixed a crash when the system shuts down.
- They’ve fixed a bug with the processing of the macro in the “Type in” function.
- Also, there are a lot of small bug fixes and improvements.
- Convert any text to plain text (by stripping away it’s formatting)
- Save a lot of time and increase your productivity.
How to Download, Install, and Crack?
- First, download the Clipdiary Crack and disconnect your PC from the internet.
- After that, unpack and install this software (run setup)
- After that installation, don’t run yet; exit the program if running.
- Now Copy the cracked file or Use Keygen/Patch and License Key.
- It would help if you disabled automatic updates.
- Finally, Done. Enjoy!
- Also, Download MakeMKV Crack